Friday, May 3, 2013

Some much needed R&R

After these recent weeks of long hours doing stressful work it will be nice to be able to go home and relax the only way I know how; by finding new shows to binge watch with my friends. I've somehow managed to never see or hear anything important about Game of Throne's; an oddity considering it's all that people around me are talking about. Also I have never seen an episode of The Soprano's either. This is really weird considering it if filmed near me.

This summer also is also filled with so many blockbuster action movies that I will have plenty of movies to see as well. It kicked off this weekend with Iron Man 3, and keeps going with Star Trek 2, Fast Six, After Earth, Man of Steel, and World War Z. So I think with all of these movies and show's that I should be able to sit in and practice my favorite summer past time of avoiding large social situations.

No comments: