Thursday, April 1, 2010

My website

I finally got the site running properly meaning that even my link on the first page is working. It might be not a big deal for a professional but when you are new to web designing, things never seem to work as you want.

When you click on the second page just click on the button then click "ok" for all the warnings. I need to add the markers for this page now and I will be done (for now)

Here is the link http://plaza.ufl.edu/irvikafrancois/ or you can simply click on the title of this post and you will go to the website.

1 comment:

arturo said...

Very exciting! it is impressive the amount of data that you are getting. I notice that some of the text is color coded? maybe you can put a little color-code explanation on the right by the map?.

I would also center the two images that open your page, that is trivial, and I would suggest de-saturating or changing the colors of the background and the text.

As it is right now, because they have the same intensity value (red and blue in black and white) they will be practically invisible to anyone that is color-blind (and there are millions with that problem.