Thursday, October 1, 2009

Final Paper

Ed,
You missed the last class and Pat is out of town , so I can tell you that he described the Final Paper (and the only one required that I know of) as a documentation or postmortem of your research for your project in this class, including what you are interested in, talked about, attempted, and really achieved- it can be based on your project notes. It should have related readings cited (but he is not strict about bibliographies) and it should be organized into concrete ideas. The paper should be about 1000 words, double spaced, and can be handed in electronically. It can include graphics or animations as well as still images.

These details are from my notes, and therefore fallible, but I thought I'd post it for you to think about before you talk to Pat.

1 comment:

Twyla W said...

Wow I didn't get nearly that much detail about the paper but that sounds about right. I think the paper should be for each of us something related to what we are interested in, for me I believe I"m going to write on the use of VR in medical education.

As for the Group Project - since there are so few of us in the class could this be something we do as a whole class I think this was one of my questions in my post from last week. I'm out sick today, can someone please fill me in. Much appreciated!