Saturday, September 26, 2009

Questions

I was taking another look at the syllabus to help plan out some of the rest of my semester. Like all of you, I have multiple things going on so it usually helps me to set some deadlines for myself. I'm just trying to clarify what items we are to be expected to turn in and on what timeline - it looks like there is a grade based on our project storyboard. I've been working on this but am wondering if anyone has any good suggestions/software for Storyboarding, and also wonder when are we expected to present this? There are also grades on group participation. I realize that the class is significantly smaller than anticipated, however, I am intrigued by the idea that group work in a virtual environment may be different than traditional group work. Does anyone have comments on this? I personally have no "teamwork" experience in the second life but I have had both good and bad experiences with group work in real life. And one last question, what would be graded on in the "in-class objectives" category?


from
http://brandon-hall.com/tomwerner/?p=648

2 comments:

arturo said...

Very good questions, I think we can clarify them in our next class (after Pat's PIT tutorial). In the meantime there is this link:
http://plaza.ufl.edu/arturos/DPS/DPS2/html/Film%20production%20tools.html
although is more film related you have some templates that can be useful for "film-like" production work (like Machinima!)

Twyla W said...

Thanks I appreciate the links. See you tomorrow.