Friday, January 25, 2013

Let the viewings... BEGIN!

As a "Classic Films" fanatic, I've always been trying to watch all of the movies that I can. Over winter break, I watched a Cary Grant marathon on TCM since it was his birthday. One of my favorites of his is Arsenic and Old Lace. I mean, how can you not just swoon over that face?!


So to continue on my quest to have seen all of the "classics" I've composed a list of movies that I'm determined to watch by the end of the semester. Is it way to long? Probably. Will I even watch all of them? Hopefully. But hey- that's what weekends are for, right?

And here it is: LIST OF MOVIES I NEED TO WATCH (in no particular order)

  • Death Proof
  • Grindhouse
  • Kill Bill I and II
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • How The West Was Won
  • Grapes of Wrath
  • Citizen Kane
  • The Godfather
  • Casablanca
  • Raging Bull
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • Lawrence of Arabia
  • Shindler's List
  • Vertigo
  • North by Northwest
  • The Man Who Knew Too Much
  • To Catch a Thief
  • Rear Window
  • Dial M for Murder
  • Notorious
  • Mr & Mrs Smith (1941)
  • High Anxiety
  • Silent Movie
  • The Twelve Chairs
  • Monkey Business
  • I Was A Male War Bride
  • Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House (I've already seen this one but I just love it so much!)
  • Bringing Up Baby
  • Alice in Wonderland (1933)
  • Nosferatu
  • Hunchback of Notre Dame (1923)
  • A Doll's House (1917)
  • The Phantom of the Opera (1925)
  • The It Girl
*Phew* Well then... That's a lot of movies... and a bunch of random ones at that. Hitchcock, Lon Chaney, Tarantino, Brooks... I guess I'll be having marathons in my bed every night! 


No comments: