Thursday, September 27, 2012

Expendables 2

Now I know I was talking about this movie just a tad in class the other day, however, I think this movie deserves a post because it was that EPIC. The Expendables movies are about a group of "older gentlemen" who are considered mercenaries. In the first movie they did a job for Bruce Willis, Mr. Church. They team finished the job however, there was more killing that went on than he wanted. In this movie, Church comes back saying that the job wasn't done to his standard and then sends them on another job for him. The job was to pick up someone from another country. When they get there, they run into problem after problem and killing is happening left and right. Now me watching this movie I thought it was just pure awesomeness. Though, to others, like my girlfriend, don't like it much because they think it's either dumb or just too gorey. Me personally, I love the gore and I love the people, therefore, I love the movie. It was the most awesome people in the movie, including Chuck Norris.

If you're a person who likes the kind of movies where you see peoples heads come clean off with a .50 Caliber sniper or by getting pushed into the rotters of a helicopter then this movie is for you.

No comments: