Friday, April 26, 2013

The Hangover ... Again

I recently watched the trailer for The Hangover Part 3 and all that I thought to myself was why are they doing this again. The first time I saw The Hangover, I was surprised at how funny it was. I went in thinking it was going to be a decently funny movie but it actually turned out to be hilarious. I liked the first Hangover so much that I was really excited for the second. As I was going to see the second Hangover, I had high hopes but those were quickly destroyed. The Hangover Part 2 was absolutely terrible. It was the exact same film as the original Hangover. What was once very funny was just stupid the second time around. The two films had the same exact plot line. You would think that Todd Phillips, the man behind The Hangover and Old School, would at least be able to make a movie with a different plot. One of the biggest problems with the second film was that there was no character development at all. "The Wolfpack" did not change at all from the first film and I'm not expecting them to change in the third.


The plot line for The Hangover Part 3 is supposed to be a different plot line from the first but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm expecting that many of the jokes will be the same as the first two and I'm also expecting for the characters to not develop at all. The Hangover Part 3 comes to theaters Memorial Day Weekend but I think I'll wait till it's on DVD for me to see it.

No comments: