Friday, November 9, 2012

I Love Beer...Commercials

Some people like fast cars, delicious food, movie trailers, health and beauty products, etc. But, I love beer commercials. In my opinion the some of the funniest commercials ever aired. They are also very abundant, as beer is the widest distributed and most consumed beverage on the American market. The competition is so fierce for these very similar-tasting drinks that the commercials need to be top-notch in order to increase sales. Some like Sam Adams try to tell you how cool the owners and workers are and what really goes into their beer. Others like Coors try to tell you just how cold their beer really is. Carona even tries to take you to a nice calm beach. However, I prefer the commercials that make me laugh. Dos Equis, Miller Lite, Keystone, and Budweiser just to name a few. I wish I had half the comedic brainpower of the people who came up with the "Real Men of Genius" line of Bud Light commercials. Here's a little treat for your eyes, ears, and funnybone.





Everyone have a fun and safe Cortaca Weekend.

No comments: