Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fragile Bones

I just recently finished a new multimedia piece. This project won a university-wide competition at UF last week and it is now in a national competition against 160 other universities.

I'm hoping to get some feedback from you guys. So, when you watch it, think about if it makes sense. Like, what questions do you have? What did the piece not answer? and what do you want to know more about? Was it for a reason? Thanks everyone!

For better viewing, click on "vimeo" on the bottom right-hand corner and follow the link.



Fragile Bones from Jeremiah Stanley.

2 comments:

arturo said...

I really like this piece but is this a shorter version from what you showed me? I seen to remember other shots. Also what happened with the idea of using more live sequences? or contiguous still frames?
Good luck with the competition.

Laila Fares said...

Congratulations Jeremiah on this achievement, also on making it to the finalists, and hopfully winning the first prize.
I really like how discret it is, and how significant as a court-metrage. Bravo! I love the music of Ethan B. Norman too. Is it a recording? How did you do this music? Did he watch the movie first and customized the music to it?
Finally, I'd like to ask you what program did you use? Is it Windows Movie Maker?