Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm gonna post a Wednesday blog post yeahhh wooo

I realized after re-reading my last post that it sounded whiny and 12-year-old-girl-like, so I apologize. Or I don't. Maybe I'm a twelve year old girl. Justin Bieber. Perms. Whipping hair back and forth. You get the picture.

A lot changes in a week: We're done shooting most of our film and are now in (drumroll) the editing stage! Ten gigabytes of footage currently sit on my desktop ready to be sliced and color corrected and what not. I'm not sure that we'll need to do much with the video -- it's the audio I worry about. I'm thinking we'll need some serious ADR for one of the scenes; but then again, I haven't looked at the footage yet. I'll either be pleasantly surprised or not surprisingly disappointed. We'll see.

Life's good otherwise. Break is coming. Get excited. See you after next week.

~Will

No comments: